Old friends

Hello

                 By typing my name into the Google search bar, I saw that "copains d'avant" appeared with my age, my photos, my relationships, etc...; I deleted my "copains d'avant" account, but it's still the same on Google; what should I do, please, because at my age it bothers me a lot, at 77 I don't want to be displayed like that on Google, it's a disrespect for privacy. Thank you for your help.

4 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    Instead of deleting the account, you could have edited your profile and selected the information you want to display:


    What is well conceived is clearly expressed,
    And the words to say it come easily.
    (Boileau)

    2
    1. Thank you for the response but you know I am not good with computers, I didn’t see all of that. Where should I have gone to answer these questions? I think it's up to Google to delete it, but how to do that? It's complicated for me.

      0
      1. Moderator

        It is in the Copains d'avant window, once you are logged in:

        0