Free email account blocked

Hello. I am no longer subscribed to Free, yet until now I always used my Free Zimbra mailbox without any problem. However, for the past few days I have not been able to log in and it is impossible to obtain a new password. I have tried several solutions without success. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance. You can reach me at my email: ***@***

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    If it's been over six months, that's normal!

    <<If each operator is required to ensure their former customers access to their email accounts for at least 6 months>>

    After this six-month period, the operator is allowed to close access to the email account for information.

    https://www.monpetitforfait.com/comparateur-box-internet/aides/conserver-adresse-mail-apres-resiliation-box-internet


    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello, Free does not apply the 6-month delay after termination. One can keep their email address indefinitely. Until now.

      But it’s becoming more complicated because being a current subscriber makes it difficult to communicate with support. No longer a subscriber ...

      0
  2. Thank you for replying so quickly. I can't log in because I no longer have the corresponding password. Thanks again.

    0
    1. Moderator

      The password is the one for the email account. If you don't have it, that could be a reason for the webmail not functioning?

      Try on https://subscribe.free.fr/login/

      the forgot password link, then provide the account (email username without @free.fr) and your postal code, I don't know what the next steps are...

      0
  3. I tried this, it doesn't work. Thank you very much.

    0
    1. Good evening,

      In this case, it is clear that the account is closed.

      0