Thunderbird, unreadable received mail

Hello,

I received an important email from a company, but when I print it, it's unreadable, meaning that it's filled with incomprehensible characters. So to keep a record, I took a screenshot, but I'd really like to know how they sent it to me so that it ended up like this, as it's the only one in these conditions.

I saved it as a PDF to view it, and it's the same, the text is incomprehensible.

Thank you ;-)

7 answers

  1. Hello,

     So, to keep track, I took a screenshot but I would like to know how they sent it to me for it to turn out like this because it's the only one under these conditions.

    If you don't show us this document (screenshot), we won't be able to help you.


    0
    1. 0
      1. addressed to: Dear Subscriber

        We inform you that we have proceeded to cancel your mobile plan...for your line .... Your mobile invoices remain accessible from your Subscriber Area for the next 12 months.

        Thank you for your trust and we hope to see you again soon.

        0
      2. @BettyM22

        Hello

        Are you absolutely sure that it's an email from your MOBILE access provider?

        0
    2. Try modifying the way the printer handles fonts.
      It is possible that in the PDF the fonts are encoded and not compliant with those of Windows.
      Change your printer driver so that TrueType fonts are downloaded as images.

      Unfortunately, depending on the driver, the configuration window will be completely different, but this option exists in 99% of drivers.

      0
      1. Hello,

        How do I set my printer as DEFAULT because right now it's not printing, the PDF is the default.

        0
        1. Contributor

          Hello ..

          Which Windows are you using ► W10 - 11 or others?

          See you+

          0
      2. windows 10

        Actually, I touched the port and now the PDF is the default, and I no longer have options on the printer, it only has scanning now.

        0
        1. Contributor

          Thank you for the feedback...

          To set your printer as default, open the Control Panel in W10 ► Click on Devices & Printers ► Then right-click on your main printer ► Check Set as default printer

          Cheers

          0
      3. There was nothing left on the printer's panel so I couldn’t do anything. I removed it and then I did a manual search, it installed properly and set itself as default.

        I restarted the PC because it doesn’t print.
        I unplugged the printer and then turned everything back on, it still doesn’t print.

        I'm out of ideas ;-(

        It's a WorkForce WF-2750
        I'm cautious because these are printers they have connected.

        I’ve never used it: https://www.epsonconnect.com/

        0
        1. Contributor

          Not knowing exactly what you did, I suggest you completely and properly uninstall this printer using Revo Uninstaller ► Here’s the link 


          If you're not familiar with this tool, take the time to read how it works (it's
          relatively simple)

          Once everything is uninstalled ► Restart the PC


          Reinstall ...not manually but from the Epson website ► Here

          Epson WorkForce WF-2750 for Complete Combo Drivers and Utilities Download (14.3 MB)

          Regards

          0
      4. I just checked the ink levels, and for him, there’s none left which isn't the case but oh well. I need to replace Cyan and I don’t have any left, so it’s an urgent order and I’ll come back after.

        0