Copy cell to different sheets

Solved

Hello

I’m trying to copy, in LibreOffice Calc, a cell from one sheet to another. Of course there is the Copy&Paste shortcut. But that’s fine for a single formula. For many it’s tedious. The tricky part is that I have about a hundred sheets to fill one by one, based on a table on another sheet by taking: cell A1 of sheet 1 = cell A1 of the table on sheet 100, then cell A1 of sheet 2 = cell A2 of the table on sheet 100, then cell A1 of sheet 3 = cell A3 of the table on sheet 100 and so on until the last sheet to fill.

I’m not sure I’m making myself understood.

Do you have a solution?

Best regards

3 answers

  1. Hello

    To try: in A1 of sheet 100 put this formula

    =INDIRECT("$Feuille"&LIGNE()&".A1")

    then increment downward (the ROW function will change the number with each step to the cell below).

    best regards

    0
    1. Good evening well understood this formula in each sheet
       =INDIRECT("Feuille100.A"&STXT(CELLULE("FILENAME";A1);TROUVE("Feuille";CELLULE("FILENAME";A1))+7;10))
      provided the sheet is named Feuille100 Active sheet name =CELLULE("FILENAME";B2) Sheet number =STXT(CELLULE("FILENAME";A2);TROUVE("Feuille";CELLULE("FILENAME";A2))+7;10) extraction of cell A1 sheet 100 with indirect =INDIRECT("Feuille100.A"&"1") Combination of the two previous formulas
       =INDIRECT("Feuille100.A"&STXT(CELLULE("FILENAME";A2);TROUVE("Feuille";CELLULE("FILENAME";A2))+7;10))
      0
      1. Hi.

        My bad, I misread the question,

        The formula will still be useful for those who are looking in that direction. ;)

        Sincerely

        0
        1. jicko, If you don’t want to enter the formula from yclik sheet by sheet:

          .

          Select them all:

          click on the tab of the first

          then hold down Shift

          click on the last sheet to select.

          Enter the formula in the desired place

          Enter

          .

          Afterwards, right-click on one of the sheet tabs

          click on Deselect All Sheets

          .

          Best regards

          1
        2. @PapyLuc51

          I love you!! Once spoken, it sounds so simple!!

          In any case, thanks for this tip that saves me so much time!!!

          0