Android box recording

Hello,

I have an xsarius pure 2 box and I would like to know how to record; when I press the red button to record, it says on the TV no available disk found. If anyone has a solution, that would greatly help me.

Thank you


2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello.

    In order to record, a storage device must be connected to the box, so connect a USB stick or an external hard drive to the box.


    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a response, and a thank you are always appreciated.

    0
    1. Hello

      It's normal, you need to connect an external hard drive via USB or a micro-SD card (perhaps 32GB or 64GB), check the maximum capacity accepted by the manufacturer.

      USB 2.0 and micro-SD have low read & write speeds; (it won't be great for recording in 4K or less)
      I would advise you to get an external SSD via USB 3.0 that you connect to the USB 3.0 port
      (also check the maximum you could get) 256GB/512GB or more..

      After that, when you record, the app will ask for access to the storage and maybe to choose a location on the SSD.
      Oh yes, after connecting the SSD, you will need to format it in your box's settings after detection.
      Maybe the box will suggest it automatically.

      0