Unable to uninstall Bittorrent

Solved
Hello, I'm having trouble uninstalling BitTorrent from my PC. When I go to the control panel > Uninstall a program and select BitTorrent, a small window opens and says "You do not have sufficient access to uninstall BitTorrent. Please contact your system administrator." I don't understand, I only have one account on my PC and it's an admin account. Can you please help me? Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 97.0

13 answers

  1. Moderator
    Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
    1
    1. Hello fabul, I tried both methods but it doesn't work:

      on Autoruns, BitTorrent is not there.

      And for the UAC, I did like you told me but I still get the same message.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0
        1. I'm sorry, I don't have much experience, I won't be able to do it.
          0
          1. Moderator
            The uninstall.exe of Bittorrent is in the location where it is installed

            You need to indicate the path to PowerRun with the + sign, and in Working Directory (the folder where it is)

            Then launch it with the arrow

            If you don't know the path, check the target of the Bittorrent shortcut.
            0
            1. I've done some browsing on the internet and I think I've found:

              I right-clicked on bittorrent > properties > at the bottom "file location" and then I found a helper.exe file. Should I double-click on it?
              0
              1. Moderator
                Do you not find any uninst*.exe file?

                What version is it, WEB or Classic of Bittorrent?
                0
                1. I couldn't find uninstal.exe and I tried helper.exe but it didn't do anything.

                  This is bittorent 7.10.5 but I don't know if it's web or classic.
                  0
                  1. It's good, I think it worked. I uninstalled it, but it uninstalled very quickly. Is that normal?
                    0
                    1. I think it’s good, it has been properly uninstalled. However, I have one last question:

                      Can the .bat file be deleted by right-clicking on it and selecting "delete," without damaging anything?

                      Thank you for everything anyway! :)
                      0