Honestech product key DomieP - Last answer on 15 janv. 2022 1 answer Hello, I just installed HONESTECH VHS to DVD 4.0 SE from the CD provided with the purchase. I am being asked to enter the product key!!! Where can I find this key? Show more Related links: Continental Edison 32SMARTB3: Wifi Key? USB key on Freebox Revolution honestech 3.0 VHS en DVD se Connected WiFi Key Message USB key reading issue with Sony Bravia TV 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 baladur13 Moderator Hello Excerpt from the user manual: the code that appears on the back of the envelope or the case in which the installation CD was packaged. Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room. Especially when it isn't there...
Answer 1 / 1 baladur13 Moderator Hello Excerpt from the user manual: the code that appears on the back of the envelope or the case in which the installation CD was packaged. Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room. Especially when it isn't there...