Pix Certification - Python and SQL

Hello everyone,
I am looking for help regarding programming languages Python and SQL.
Could someone help me solve the attached questions?
As I don't know anything about programming languages, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you


P.S.: Regarding the 2 questions related to SQL, I was unable to attach the databases to this post. I can send them to you by email.





6 answers

  1. Hello,

    "I discovered with horror this raw and very lengthy programming language called SQL."

    Goodness, with horror, you're really going there!

    SQL is not a programming language in the strict sense; it is a query language
    that allows communication with a database.

    There are, for example, queries like:
    SELECT * FROM clients
    (which retrieves all elements from the table named "clients")
    etc., etc ...

    Note that in Python, you can create a SQL database, insert tables, store data
    in these tables, and then query it using instructions like the example above.

    In Inell_250's examples, one could write:
    SELECT * FROM Dance JOIN Music WHERE price < 15

    @Inell_250:

    don’t put images of code, copy the code here and then add the code tags:

    instructions:
    https://codes-sources.commentcamarche.net/faq/11288-les-balises-de-code

    Visually, it should look like this (with syntax highlighting):

     def test(): print('test') test() 


    By the way, once the code is corrected, display the word 'pseudonym' :-) :-)
    4