Bluetooth association refused

Hello, my Inmotion L9 scooter (single owner) refuses to connect via Bluetooth to my smartphone because I think it retains a previous activation from a customer return. Can I dissociate (reset) it by disconnecting the battery? Otherwise, I'll need to send it back to Poland.

Configuration: Android / Chrome 91.0.4472.120

2 answers

  1. Ultimately, I tried and the problem persists; we have truly entered the realm of everything being connected.
    0
    1. Hi! So did you manage to solve it?
      I have the same issue with my Inmotion S1, not sure if it's a matter of a potential customer return...
      0
      1. After a month, I managed to activate it with my email address, on a tablet without a SIM card connected via Wi-Fi to my phone, rather STRANGE anyway!!! Because what it systematically refuses is indeed my phone number, so go figure...
        0
      2. Hi, did you find out how to unblock it?

        0