"Transformer" in Effects
Solved
Hello!
I would like to make a wavy text, but I notice that I don't have the "Transform" tab when using "Effect" in the shape styles.
Is there a way to add it from the Word options? I've looked thoroughly, but I must admit I haven't found it anywhere.
Thank you for your help!
Eric.
I would like to make a wavy text, but I notice that I don't have the "Transform" tab when using "Effect" in the shape styles.
Is there a way to add it from the Word options? I've looked thoroughly, but I must admit I haven't found it anywhere.
Thank you for your help!
Eric.
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
The Transform command is located in the WordArt Styles group, Text Effect button, and not in Shape Styles.
m@rina
--
From now on, if a user says "it doesn't work" without more information..., I give up! -
Hello,
Oh yes, of course! (as a certain commissioner would say :) )
Thank you very much! I'm still discovering all the subtleties of Word and I have more work to do...
Have a good weekend!
Eric.
