Notification Snapchat
Hello,
I've been having a problem for a while; I'm no longer receiving Snapchat notifications. I've done everything: turned notifications off and on, checked background app settings, everything. I've really tried everything, but nothing works...
Thanks in advance for your help ✌️
I've been having a problem for a while; I'm no longer receiving Snapchat notifications. I've done everything: turned notifications off and on, checked background app settings, everything. I've really tried everything, but nothing works...
Thanks in advance for your help ✌️
5 answers
-
Hello,
Same problem on the Huawei P30 Pro,
It's a new phone and I have never been able to receive Snapchat notifications on this phone.
I have activated everything in the app and on the phone, but nothing works.-
-
@melou1906
Hey melou1906, have you found out where the problem was coming from? I have the same issue as you.
-
-