Cresus Casino: withdrawal
Solved/Closed
Hello, firstly I am new to this site so I want to apologize if my question is not categorized correctly. I know that the subject has already been discussed but I didn't really find an answer to my question.
So here it is, I registered on Crésus Casino yesterday afternoon. I managed to win €65, so I requested to withdraw my winnings to my credit card. I haven't encountered any problems so far (the withdrawal is pending). However, I read online that I need to send by email: my ID card, my credit card front/back (with the option to hide part of the number) as well as proof of residence to finalize the withdrawal.
My question is the following: can I trust this site? Should I send these documents? Admittedly, the site is not based in France but it has a pretty good reputation on an international scale... Thank you!
So here it is, I registered on Crésus Casino yesterday afternoon. I managed to win €65, so I requested to withdraw my winnings to my credit card. I haven't encountered any problems so far (the withdrawal is pending). However, I read online that I need to send by email: my ID card, my credit card front/back (with the option to hide part of the number) as well as proof of residence to finalize the withdrawal.
My question is the following: can I trust this site? Should I send these documents? Admittedly, the site is not based in France but it has a pretty good reputation on an international scale... Thank you!
29 answers
-
Hello,
" My question is as follows: can I trust this site? "
No...
You're going to get ripped off, that's all.
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-31207687-vous-connaissez-cresus-casino-quel-est-votre-avis
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/s/Cresus+Casino
The enemy is stupid: he thinks we are the enemy while it is him!
Pierre Desproges
(Windows 10 Configuration).-
-
@ParieurHello there,
Of course. -
@ParieurA real obstacle course, currently waiting for my withdrawal of €1500 since April 18 despite several follow-ups.
Always lame excuses.
Stay away, it’s a scam!!! -
@MoosDid you receive them now?
-
@ParieurHello bettor,
Have you sent your ID documents for your withdrawal? How long did it take for your documents to be accepted? It's been 3 days for me and I still have no news... I'm a bit worried. I'm waiting for a withdrawal.
Thank you for your reply.
-