Yellow heart

Hello,

I was in a casual friendship with my boyfriend, we didn’t talk for two days, and suddenly the yellow heart (best friends) appeared even though we didn’t chat or snap. I got the yellow heart the next day with someone else, I deleted them and a few minutes later I see that the yellow heart reappeared next to my boyfriend even though we still haven’t talked. Do you know why? What does it mean?

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 78.0.3904.97

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Good evening Riri,

    HELP: Friend Emojis

    Best regards,
    --
    ChariduP - Have a nice day :)
    CCM Contributor
    6
    1. Hello,

      I know what the emojis mean ^^. What I don't understand is why I got the yellow heart from someone I no longer talk to. I thought it might be a bug, but it happened even on another phone, so I was wondering why that happened ^^.
      0
    2. Contributor
      @RiriSimply the SnapChat algorithm :)
      0