Use two audio outputs simultaneously

Solved
Hello,

I would like to use my Bluetooth speaker at the same time as the audio from my PC (which is equipped with a separate mini subwoofer and the ICEpower sound system by Bang & Olufsen, so it's interesting to keep), in order to have audio simultaneously in front of me (on the PC) and behind me (from the Bluetooth speaker).

Unfortunately, when the speaker is connected, it takes over the output used by the computer.

Is there a free solution to resolve this issue? I have understood that some software could manage it, but the ones I found are paid...

Thank you for your response,

Best regards.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 66.0

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    Yes, it's possible with https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/ for example, but it's a hassle because the reaction time is not the same; you have to manually adjust the delay, and getting it perfect (without echo) is complicated...
    0
    1. Top problem solved, thanks! And when you say we can manually adjust the offset, what does that mean?
      0
    2. In the output settings (I can't remember exactly where off the top of my head), you can add an offset so that the two outputs are perfectly synchronized (not so easy to do).
      0
    3. But if you don't have any echo due to a delay in the sound, then don't pay attention to it ;)
      0
    4. There is a slight lag, as you say, from time to time, but refreshing the outputs fixes it. Thank you very much for your help anyway!
      0