Free remote control won't turn on anymore

Hello, a while ago the Free remote control got desynchronized and everything is going through my TV remote - I've tried everything, it keeps looping on "associating an accessory"
New batteries of course, etc - how do I reset it?? Which button on which box please

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

3 answers

  1. at first
    empty the remote control's capacitors,
    First, remove the batteries from the remote control,
    Press all the buttons one after the other,
    Replace the batteries.
    The small red light on the remote control should light up

    on the mini 4k box there is no reset button

    the menu is accessed by pressing the button that looks like the wifi on the front
    1 single press
    then each press navigates down the menu

    at worst, you have the option to use your Android smartphone as a Freebox remote control with the Android TV Remote Control app.
    210
    1. I will try, thank you for your response.
      0
    2. We are saved! Thanks for the tip about the batteries, I was going crazy!
      -1
    3. Remove the batteries and press all the buttons.
      -1
    4. Thank you, it works.
      0
    5. GENIus thank you
      0