Free remote control code

Solved
Hello,

Does anyone know how I can find my Free remote code without going through my box? My remote control isn’t working, and I won’t receive the new one until the end of the week. So, in the meantime, I’d like to use the app on my phone, but I don’t know where to find this code... If someone could help me, that would be great!!!

Thank you for your help.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 55.0

3 answers

  1. On the Free homepage of the television go to
    -settings
    -system
    -Freebox player and server information
    -player tab
    -The code can be found on the right side of the screen in the Software paragraph
    98
    1. Thank you, it works perfectly.
      0
    2. Hello,
      Grandma who tries but always ends up with a remote control that doesn't work because: not having a Free remote control, I can't navigate the TV's homepage.
      Thank you for your help.
      5
    3. Hello, the problem is that it’s no longer accessible from the remote control; it doesn’t work anymore.

      0