Unlock my LG TV quesaco56 - Last answer on 24 avr. 2023 2 answers Hello, How can I unlock my LG TV that shows "KEY LOCK ACTIVE" when I press any button? I don't have a MUTE button on my remote. I would appreciate any tips, thank you Best regards Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.116 Show more Related links: LG M198W TV Hotel Mode Lock Lost password LG TV 26LE3300 "Power Button Lock" (LG TV MKJ42519601) "Key Lock Activated" ON LG TV Lost password LG TV TV locked and no remote control 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. quesaco56 Author It helped me because with the input button, I was able to access the programming and switch back to the correct program. Great! Jojolaguitare Great for you especially! Not easy to navigate as the remotes and their functions change! Best regards… Hi Duchesse How did you proceed? Answer 2 / 2 Jojolaguitare Hello. My TV is an LG 42 50 from 2009 . . . I had kept this file in my archives because at the beginning when I got this TV, I had the same problem. I hope you will have the same functions on your remote control because the models are different from one another. This will just be a suggestion . . . Bye -- It is no use running; one must set out on time . . . Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. quesaco56 Author It helped me because with the input button, I was able to access the programming and switch back to the correct program. Great! Jojolaguitare Great for you especially! Not easy to navigate as the remotes and their functions change! Best regards… Hi Duchesse How did you proceed?
Jojolaguitare Great for you especially! Not easy to navigate as the remotes and their functions change! Best regards… Hi
Answer 2 / 2 Jojolaguitare Hello. My TV is an LG 42 50 from 2009 . . . I had kept this file in my archives because at the beginning when I got this TV, I had the same problem. I hope you will have the same functions on your remote control because the models are different from one another. This will just be a suggestion . . . Bye -- It is no use running; one must set out on time . . .