Curved text

Anonymous user -  
Hello,
How do you put text in a circular arc in Word 2016? Word Art only offers effects, outlines, shadows, etc., but doesn't have formatting options like in previous versions.
Thank you for your reply.

1 answer

  1. Hello teletunestel,

    Try this:
    - type your title
    - select it and in the [Insert] tab, click on "WordArt"
    - choose any style, you can modify it later
    - in the [Format] tab under the [Drawing Tools] tab that appears when the WordArt is selected, click on "Text Effects" (that's a shadowed A)
    - in the list of effects, click on "Transform" and choose the type of curve you want.

    --
    C-Claire
    25
    1. Thank you, it's perfect!
      0
    2. Hi there!
      I just tested it. THANK YOU, it's clear. Because nothing is indicated on the PC for Windows 10 and I've been struggling for an hour.
      Thanks again and Merry Christmas.
      S.H.
      0
    3. Your response is perfectly clear and I want to thank you because since this morning I have been "wracking my brain" trying to format a text in an arc shape. After reading your explanations, I was able to do it perfectly in just a few clicks.
      Thank you again!
      0
    4. Thank you very much for this help.
      The WordArt I knew was much simpler.
      0