Footlocker
Solved
Hi,
I would like to order from the Foot Locker site but I'm afraid I won't receive my order, as I've been scammed on another site... so I would like to hear the opinions of people who have ordered.
Thank you
I would like to order from the Foot Locker site but I'm afraid I won't receive my order, as I've been scammed on another site... so I would like to hear the opinions of people who have ordered.
Thank you
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello
it all depends on what you call the Foot Locker site... There are several: an official one and probably dozens of fraudulent copies. So it's better to provide the URL so we can give you information
.
And above all, so you can learn to identify trustworthy sites or not, I recommend this article: https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/31580-reperer-si-un-site-web-est-fiable
The diaper revolution is underway!-
Thank you for responding. The Foot Locker site I found is: http://www.footlockerfr.fr/
I prefer to inquire because the prices seem low to me and I don't want to be taken for a fool again. -
ModeratorHello
So this is not the official site.
And this one, in particular, looks like a scam:
-Chinese site (it’s even specified in red on the homepage), very poorly made
-prices too low to be true
-no legal text or mention
-translation worse than Google Translate. Example:cheap shoes France International Trade Co.Ltd simply incorporated into the excellent team of a group of professionals to form a large sales team with a modern system that will ensure the supplying of high quality products, immediate delivery, and excellent customer service.
-the site name changes on different pages
-no phone number or postal address -
-
ModeratorThe right Footlocker site is simply this one: https://www.footlocker.fr/fr/page-d-accueil
In any case, when you search on Google, the first site that appears in the list of results is often the official site.
As for the rest, if you receive ads or links to other sites, check the points I listed in my previous message and you will be able to see if the site is reliable or not. -
-