Expired message

Solved
Hello,

At the end of June, I sent a text message to someone and yesterday I received this message on my mobile: message expired. What does that mean?

Thank you

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    When you send a text message, if the recipient's phone is unreachable, the carrier will try to send it several times. In vain, they will inform you that the time limit has been exceeded and that your message could not be delivered.

    This may be because their phone is turned off or they have no network where they are.

    ^Abel^
    18
    1. Hello

      And on top of that, we don't know if this phone number is correct, so we won't send any more texts to this person

      Thank you and have a good afternoon
      0
    2. Good evening, is it valid if the person is abroad? I received the acknowledgment sent and then 5 days later it expired.

      When they return to France, will they receive this SMS?

      0