Code issue for software installation

Hello Sir/Madam

When I loaded the Open Office software, I was asked to send the TEL code displayed to 83020 via SMS. In return, I received from Friendly Unit the code 19452 with a fee of €4.52.

But when I want to install the Open Office software, a new code appears asking me to resend it to 83020. As a result, I think I have to pay €4.52 again.

I believe I may have made a mistake or perhaps the fact that I did not install it immediately is forcing me to pay a second time.

Thank you for letting me know more or how I should proceed to install this software with the code 19452 provided.

Best regards

Christiane Saccomanni

2 answers

  1. Hi

    You are a victim of a scam, Open Office does not go through SMS or a code

    It has also been replaced by Libre Office

    Download it here: https://fr.libreoffice.org/

    --
    17
    1. Contributor
      Hello.
      Open office is free.
      You were a victim of a scam.
      Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to see if you have any malware and put the unwanted items in quarantine.
      https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/securite/14361-malwarebytes-anti-malware/
      At the end of the installation, uncheck: activate the free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.

      Here is where to download Open Office for free. https://www.openoffice.org/fr/
      How did you pay your 4.52 euros?
      6