Convert hours to days

Solved
Hello,
I created an overtime management tool, and in my summary table, I would like my total hours (which is in hour format 00:00:00) to be converted into days in another cell. Knowing that 1 day = 7 hours.
Thank you in advance

Best regards,

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    the total hours in A1

    =INT(A1/(1/24*7))

    --
    It is by forging that one becomes a blacksmith. - It is at the foot of the wall that one sees the mason - one always learns from one's mistakes.
    4
    1. Thank you Philou, but it doesn't work!
      0
    2. Yes, that's good, but I would like to have figures after the decimal point, for example 2.5 days. Or even better, 2 days and 3 hours 30 minutes.
      0
    3. Contributor
      @Alan357=INT(A1/(1/24*7))" Day(s) "&TEXT(A1-INT(A1/(1/24*7))*(1/24*7);"HH:MM")
      0
  2. Contributor
    Hello

    try this

    =INT(A1/(1/24*7))" J "&TEXT(A1-INT(A1/(1/24*7))*(1/24*7);"HH:MM")

    --
    It is by forging that one becomes a blacksmith. - It is at the foot of the wall that one sees the mason - one always learns from their mistakes.
    0
    1. Thank you very much.
      0