Do Not Enter Issue

Hello, I have a problem: my phone works well and I'm happy with it, but I've noticed a small issue; sometimes it shows a circle with a line through it (a no-entry sign). Everyone says it's in silent mode, but that's not it because I have no network, can't go online, or send texts. It lasts for about 2 minutes and then comes back. It's really annoying and I hope someone can help me.
For your information, I'm using Android Lollipop 5.1.1

Thank you, best regards, pcman22

1 answer

  1. Hi,

    It might be Airplane mode.
    1
    1. It is not activated.
      0
    2. @pcman22So either the SIM card has a problem or it is not detected by the smartphone.

      Remove it and clean the contacts, then put it back in place.
      Turn off the phone to do this.
      0
    3. Hello, sorry for the delay but is it only when the 4G is activated that my plan is indeed 4G and the phone too?
      0
    4. @Papounet17000

      Hello,

      I have a little no-entry sign next to the battery percentage since yesterday. As you said, it may come from the SIM card, so I don't have one, but it has never bothered me before, and now I have no sound or it just makes a buzzing noise, and it's not on silent mode.

      0