Point of sale programming

Hello,
following my move I lost the manual for my cash register
I just opened a small restaurant and I really need it to work
it's a S.T.A.G.E LXT series 71074
thank you for any help you can provide

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hi carmelobea,

    You're on a programming forum, so it's unlikely that anyone here will have an answer to your question.

    A quick search on Google seems to show that your register is from the brand "CSI - Cash Systèmes Industrie" (with the model being STAGE LXT).

    By searching the Internet using the keywords CSI Cash Systèmes Industrie STAGE LXT, you might find something useful.

    But the safest bet is to reach out directly to the manufacturer of these registers, whose contact information for France can be found here: http://csi.cashsystemes.biz/fr/contact-france

    Good luck with your restaurant :-)

    Dal
    3
    1. Thank you so much Dal for your response but I find nothing anywhere.
      0
    2. Contributor
      First of all, is your cash register really from the brand "CSI - Cash Systèmes Industrie," as I assumed in the absence of any indication from you?

      Dal
      0
    3. @[Dal]Good evening
      yes, that’s what it says on the box
      CSI S.T.A.G.E L2XT
      Thank you for your help
      0
    4. Contributor
      Contact the manufacturer of the cash register using the contact details on their website, http://csi.cashsystemes.biz/fr/contact-france, and ask them how you can obtain a user manual for your cash register.

      Dal
      0