Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet Device

Solved
Hello,

While cleaning up my PC, I deleted:
broadcom netlink gigabit ethernet device

I tried to search for it to reinstall, but with no results.
Can you please help me?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 31.0.1622.7

20 answers

  1. Thank you for the help.

    Sorry, I'm not familiar with this at all, how do I reinstall my network card?
    1
    1. Yes, it's working again =)

      Thank you very much for your help =)

      I will be more careful in the future^^
      0
      1. Ah, glad it worked :o)
        Can you mark the subject as "resolved," please?

        --
        Those who know nothing know just as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
        0
        1. Hello,
          I made the same mistake except that when I click on the site link; they don't offer me Windows XP! Only Vista, 7, and 8
          What can I do?
          Thank you
          0
          1. Hello,
            thank you, but there is no exe in the zip; so nothing to install! :(
            0
            1. Yes.
              You unzip it, as I told you
              then you go to your device manager
              on your network card
              update the driver
              browse
              and you point to the location where you unzipped it...

              --
              Those who know nothing know just as much as those who don't know any more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
              0
              1. but once I point to the place where I unzipped it, it tells me that I need the internet to connect and search for software... what a hassle
                0
                1. OK
                  So it means the driver is not suitable.
                  Do you have details about the type of your card?
                  Is it indeed a "broadcom"? What else is noted?

                  --
                  Those who know nothing know just as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
                  0
                  1. The card that is on the computer is BCM5701 Gigabit Ethernet.
                    0
                    1. Very difficult to find an XP driver for your card...
                      I am looking...

                      --
                      Those who know nothing know just as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
                      0
                      1. pfff is it because it's XP? it's an old computer
                        0
                        1. nope. not found. sorry.
                          some sites do offer the driver, but while downloading a bunch of junk, or installers, etc.
                          sorry.

                          Maybe wait for the input of another CCM contributor...
                          have a nice day.

                          --
                          Those who know nothing know as much as those who don't know any more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
                          0
                          1. Okay, thank you very much for your help!! I will call a technician...
                            0
                            1. Good evening, I would also like to do the same thing and I have exactly the same problem. I need to update this Broadcom NetLink TM Gigabit Ethernet driver, but I cannot find an .exe file. What should I do? Thank you in advance.
                              0
                              1. I forgot it's a Windows 7 64-bit.
                                0
                              2. Comment do you go to an HTTP address when the network card is silent? Broadcom NetXtreme is disabled, so there is no connection. The problem posed is: how to activate it?
                                0
                            2. you do
                              Start
                              you type devmgmt.msc <enter>
                              you double-click on "network adapters"
                              you should see "broadcom netlink gigabit ethernet" or something similar
                              right-click on the name
                              update the driver
                              search for a driver on my computer
                              browse
                              you go to the folder where you unzipped the files downloaded earlier
                              next
                              and normally your card is recognized again.

                              --
                              Those who know nothing know as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
                              -1