IPhone and "Blue&Me"
Solved
Hello,
I have an iPhone 4.
I just bought a Fiat 500 with the "Blue&me" option. This option allows for hands-free answering of calls and even playing songs from your phone directly in your car using voice commands. But for this, Bluetooth needs to be activated. However, I believe that the iPhone does not have Bluetooth.
I would like to know if someone could help me sync my iPhone 4 with my new car?
Best regards.
I have an iPhone 4.
I just bought a Fiat 500 with the "Blue&me" option. This option allows for hands-free answering of calls and even playing songs from your phone directly in your car using voice commands. But for this, Bluetooth needs to be activated. However, I believe that the iPhone does not have Bluetooth.
I would like to know if someone could help me sync my iPhone 4 with my new car?
Best regards.
1 answer
-
ModeratorHi, but if the iPhone does have Bluetooth, just activate it in the phone settings (settings icon / general / Bluetooth)
For syncing, you need to check the car's manual. I have a friend who also has a 500, and it works for calls but not for listening to music from the iPhone through the car speakers. To listen to music, I believe she has a connector on the side of the glove compartment, and if you want to listen to music from the iPhone, you need to plug the cable into the headphone jack of the iPhone.-
-
@Anonymous userHow did you manage to sync your iPhone to the Bluetooth of the Fiat? I just got mine, and I don't know how to do it...
-
-
@Anonymous userHello, I have the same problem.
-
@julieeeeeSame problem with my iPhone 6 and my new Fiat 500! Have you found a solution?
-