Open a web page with a batch file

Solved
Hello,
I would like to know how to open a web page (using a url) with a batch file.
Thank you!! :D

<config>Windows 7 /

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    hello
    "\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl 
    11
    1. and for Chrome, how do you do it?
      0
  2. Hello,

    You can do something simpler for the default browser:

    cmd /C start http://www.google.com</code> 

    I tried it on Vista and it works, so I think 7 won't have any problems with it.
    5
    1. Contributor
      I don't have Chrome.
      You need to look for where chrome.exe is.
      0
      1. I found it C:\Users\Dell\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
        but is this path common to all computers??
        0
      2. Contributor
        yes except the user's name
        try
        %APPDATA%\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe 
        0
      3. The last command you gave me doesn't work. Well, it's not a big deal, I'll find a solution! Thank you very much!!
        0
      4. Contributor
        La variable APPDATA contient le chemin vers le dossier des données d'application de l'utilisateur courant sur un système Windows.
        0
      5. ?? I didn't quite understand your question! The appdata folder contains the "local", "localLow", and "roaming" folders! Did I answer your question??
        0
    2. Thank you all!
      0
      1. Please mark your topic as resolved.
        1
    3. Hi, I'm going to keep asking a few small questions too.
      I want to start a link with Tor that is on the desktop, so I'm doing this
      start C:\Users\Sosso\Desktop\Tor\firefox (since that's what it's called)
      and
      The system cannot find the file C:\Users\Sosso\Desktop\Tor\firefox.

      It's portable Tor and I doubt that's the issue. If someone could enlighten me, that would be great. Thanks to those who read this and to those who help me.
      0
      1. It's good, I found it like a big boy
        start C:\Users\Sosso\Desktop\Tor\Browser\firefox.exe
        when you're dumb... you're dumb...
        0
      2. Still me, just a quick question, I'm making a loop but it's not working. cmd.exe closes but doesn't relaunch.

        @echo off
        :loop
        title ---[ Youtube ]---
        color 04
        start C:\Users\Sosso\Desktop\Tor\Browser\firefox.exe https://www.youtube.com/watch??????????
        timeout /t 25
        C:\Windows\System32\taskkill.exe /f /im firefox.exe
        timeout /t 2
        C:\Windows\System32\taskkill.exe /f /im cmd.exe
        pause

        goto loop
        0
      3. @labbepierresimply because you are leaving the command executor
        0
      4. @uiI also tried without
        C:\Windows\System32\taskkill.exe /f /im cmd.exe
        it does the same thing.
        0