Freebox Revolution WiFi Code

Solved
Hello, I would like to know how to access my Wi-Fi code from my Freebox Revolution because there is no longer a "Wi-Fi settings" option (in the menus)

ps: I am not a new subscriber, so the code on the box is of no use... And if I can get my code by another means, please let me know as well, thank you in advance...

1 answer

  1. Hello, you just need to go to your account section, internet tab, then in "set up my WIFI network" and there, you can configure everything for your private network.
    --
    "Start by changing what you want to change around you." M.K.GANDHI
    21
    1. Where is the "My Account" section in the main menu???
      0
    2. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder à des liens externes.
      0
    3. ah s***, I don't have the code...
      0
    4. It seems that you can also access it via the web interface of your Freebox.
      Type http://192.168.0.254 in a browser.
      0
    5. ok, I'll give it a try thanks
      0