I would like to send a reminder to escalate the message. Thank you for your help, I really need it for a year-end project. Depending on your responses, I will explore the different options, but without them, I cannot make any comparisons... I searched online and I can't find any answers...
elanore31
Author
decidedly :(
elanore31
Author
Well, I believe there are no other solutions...
Hishiro
Contributor
Hello,
If it's to connect to a company, it's very likely that you'll need to set up a VPN connection due to the company's security system. -- Everything is possible - It's a matter of will.
elanore31
Author
Thank you, Hishiro, I have already set up my VPN: OpenVPN installation + 3G USB key. Yes, it's for a company. If we are an individual, are there other solutions?
It's mainly for the market research phase that I needed this information. It's a year-end project for my exam and I have to conduct a market study to explain my choice. I proposed different solutions: servers, VPN firewall boxes, and external solutions, but all of this was working with VPN. And since I need to take into account all the market offers, I don't want to forget any.
Thanks again for your response, I was starting to despair.