Nomadic connection

Hello,

I would like to know if there are any other types of connections besides VPN for remote work for nomads. If so, what are they?
Thank you in advance,

Stéphanie
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.8

6 answers

  1. Thank you, Hishiro, I have already set up my VPN: OpenVPN installation + 3G USB key.
    Yes, it's for a company. If we are an individual, are there other solutions?

    It's mainly for the market research phase that I needed this information. It's a year-end project for my exam and I have to conduct a market study to explain my choice. I proposed different solutions: servers, VPN firewall boxes, and external solutions, but all of this was working with VPN. And since I need to take into account all the market offers, I don't want to forget any.

    Thanks again for your response, I was starting to despair.
    0