Firefox.exe - incorrect image

Hello,

To use the internet, I usually go on Firefox, but recently when I try to open it, an error message pops up, stating: the application or DLL C:\program files\mozilla firefox\nspr4.dll is not a valid Windows image. Check using your installation disk. So I'm using Internet Explorer, but still ...
I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Have you tried reinstalling it?
    --
    Living is nothing. But it's so...
    Active promoter of free software and environments.
    2
    1. Hello and happy new year
      download your nspr4.dll file here

      https://www.fichier-dll.fr/nspr4.dll,2941

      then put it in c/programfiles/mozilla firefox

      it will ask you if you want to replace it
      you put yes
      and everything should be in order
      --
      I learned that it takes a lot of time to become the
      person you want to be...
      1
      1. Delete the file "nspr4.dll".

        As for me, I saw the error when I tried to replace it.

        Now, it is functioning correctly.

        Delete it and then restart Firefox.
        0