Problem with ghost mouse

Solved
Hello, I have a problem with the software "GhostMouse" that records mouse movement and should be able to replay it in a loop! I can only record but can't read back in a loop... Help please!

Thanks in advance!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. if ghost mouse does it ;)

    do your movement and afterwards you click on play and it will do it forever

    see you later
    9
    1. He doesn’t read in a loop... He simply reads.
      So if it’s for Prizee (I think that’s it :), you save your mouse path one day to scratch all the tickets and tomorrow you’ll just have to play the ghost.

      --
      Don’t forget to mark the discussion as resolved as soon as that’s the case! -> At the top of the page, Status: Resolved
      Also be careful to respect the 6th rule of the charter:
      Write messages in clear language without abbreviations, telegraphic style, or SMS slang
      5
      1. Erf no, not for Prizee, it’s another game where I have to click two buttons in a loop... isn’t there a simple software I could use that would do that for me?
        4