Mp3
Hello,
I need help for a clueless person in IT, I don't know how to use Windows Media Player, I have music on RealPlayer and I want to play it through Windows Media Player in addition to converting it or putting it on my MP3 device, thank you and thanks if anyone lives in Geneva we can meet because I have too many questions always, thanks again to my friends and even if you don't always reply to your brother Momo,
I need help for a clueless person in IT, I don't know how to use Windows Media Player, I have music on RealPlayer and I want to play it through Windows Media Player in addition to converting it or putting it on my MP3 device, thank you and thanks if anyone lives in Geneva we can meet because I have too many questions always, thanks again to my friends and even if you don't always reply to your brother Momo,
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
2 answers
-
^^me too, I'm called momo, it's cool, right?
in your music folder, click on a track, right-click, properties, and there you see the file name for example
song.xxx
where XXX is called the file extension, what is the extension of the files??
*.mp3
*.wma
*.wave
*.ram
*.ogg
etc?-
-
@salamhabibi@hotmail.frI am not in Geneva, but in Bourbon l'Archambault (in Allier 03, France).
You need to give me the file extension: right-click on a song in a folder and look at the name.XXX, what do the *XXX correspond to?.
This corresponds to the music format, with the extension, I could help you!
-
-
http://dld.tomshardware.com/get/ad60bc744aa589b66a32d7a4301d761c/3/4864ac5a/9672
Download it and you will be able to convert your audio files to mp3. When it's done, copy them to your mp3 player!