UNABLE TO OPEN ARCHITECT 3D CAD 2005

Hello everyone...

Can you help me? I installed Architect 3D CAD 2005 on my PC (EasyNote PB) without any issues. I can work on it without problems. Things get complicated when I try to reopen my work. I'm asked to choose an appropriate program online or to browse. There’s no answer online. And when I try to find the software on my PC, it's impossible to open it, no matter which "file" is selected (forgive my technical vocabulary...)
Can you help me? I hope I've been expressive enough?

Thank you in advance for your help.
P.S.: I tried to install it on a more recent one (which uses Vista) and the problem is the same, so there’s probably some manipulation I’m not doing correctly.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

7 answers

  1. What is the file extension?

    ++
    0
    1. What do you mean by extension?? :(
      0
      1. for Word: extension .doc

        look at this:
        http://www.commentcamarche.net/systemes/format.php3
        0
    2. here it's PRO
      0
      1. You have the name you gave to the file and after that, there's a point and some letters.
        What are those letters ??

        ++
        0
    3. exactly it's
      Architect Studio (*.PRO)
      0
      1. when you open it instead of going on the internet, rather look for the program in the list

        ++
        0
    4. it doesn't work either. I go to micro application, then 3D architect, and I tried the different files that are there. none of them work. on my personal PC it says win 32 error or your hard drive may be full: impossible, I did a big cleanup last week. on the new PC it just says the hard drive may be full.
      I don't know what to do anymore.

      thank you for your help ;)
      0
      1. sorry, can't see the solution

        ++
        0
    5. well, too bad for me. I hope someone can help me.
      anyway, thanks anyway!!
      0
      1. I went to buy Architect 3D Pro, "next to your place," the handling is tricky :(
        0