How to unlock hitachi in naruto wii

Solved
Hello,
I would like to know how to unlock Hitachi in Naruto Clash of Ninja on Wii

Thank you in advance^^
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

22 answers

  1. I was also looking for how to unlock the characters and I found this site: https://www.jeuxmangas.com/soluces-et-astuces/2166-naruto-clash-of-ninja-revolution-wii-debloquer-les-personnages-caches
    They say what to do to unlock each character.

    You’re welcome x)
    7
    1. Thank you Rykou, if you need answers, you can ask me. OK?

      ^^
      0
    2. But what I don't understand is that I got Kisame and Orochimaru but not Itachi, but I'll try again. If you have Itachi, could you please let me know?

      Thank you ^^
      0
    3. I have all the characters!!
      0
    4. I have all the characters except Itachi.
      Can you help me please?
      0
  2. I also miss Hitachi and yet I have Kisame and Orochimaru, I don't understand?
    1
    1. <style>svp, je viens d'avoir le jeu et j'arrive pas à avoir Gaara pourtant j'ai fait le mode 1 joueur puis joué contre l'IA, j'ai fait les 10 combats avec Naruto et aussi avec Shikamaru mais ça ne m'a rien débloqué, svp comment on fait?</style>
      5
      1. Please, what do you mean by "solo mode"? Time attack? Because I don't know about you, but the categories are in English... The lyrics are great, but the categories are in English :/.

        Thanks in advance.
        0
      2. Il faut que tu fasses des missions.
        0
      3. You need to survive.
        0
      4. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0
    2. You need to complete mission 13.5, but first you need to have all the other characters.
      0
      1. Hi, to get Itachi, you have to kill the 10 characters with Kisame.
        0
      2. Just if we are good enough, we don't need missions. I just need to unlock Itachi UCHIHA.
        0
    3. Okay, thanks =)

      Also, in mission mode, I'm at difficulty two (genin, chuunin, I don't quite get it and I don't have it in front of me)

      In the mission where you have to (I quote): "defeat Orochimaru by performing at least one combo of two hits, then finish him off with the Rasengan"

      I've tried every possible way, and I keep getting "failure" every time... Can someone tell me the necessary conditions to complete this mission? Thanks in advance.
      2
      1. Excuse, I made a mistake. He has all the characters, and then we need to do the opposite mission where Sasuke faces Itachi.
        0
      2. Actually, you have to throw two punches and follow up with the Rasengan, but you need to be quick; otherwise, it ends up being just one combo instead of two or three. For four combos, you need to try to hit four times, then he has to bounce off a rock, and you finish with the Rasengan, but it's pretty hard.
        0
      3. How to remove the weights from Rock Lee and Guy? Please respond to me.

        0
    4. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux liens ou aux contenus externes. Si vous avez un texte à traduire, veuillez le copier ici et je vous aiderai avec plaisir.
      0
      1. Hi, I completed the Sasuke VS Itachi mission as a genin, chunnin, and jounin, but it's stuck; it won't give me that character... I'm going to try the solo mode with Kisame to see how it goes, and I’ll catch up with you later ^^ If anyone has gotten Itachi, could you please tell me how and precisely... (No "I found this link", I want a concrete experience =))
        0
        1. I have two problems: in single player mode with Sakura, I defeated Ino but I didn't win. And the second problem is how to perform a maximum power Chidori with Sasuke. Thank you in advance.
          0
          1. To perform the maximum power Chidori, you must hold down the right arrow for a long time, then the Chidori will activate. By the way, I would also like to know how to unlock Itachi.
            0
            1. Hi, actually to unlock Itachi it's very simple (even though I struggled a bit lol). I couldn't unlock him at first either, so I went online and found that you have to complete the mission with Sasuke against Itachi. But I did it at all levels and it didn't work, so I thought I would unlock all the missions in genin mode (it's easy to find online how to unlock the missions). And actually, when you unlock mission 22, ... it's another Sasuke-Itachi fight. You win that and you get Itachi. It's just that no one explained it was mission 22 and not the first fight against Itachi!!!
              1
              1. how to unlock Itachi in Naruto Wii
                0
                1. I completed all the missions, then I played the single player mode with Sasuke, and then I got mission 22, then 23, and then I got Itachi.
                  0
              2. Salut, c'est pour demander sur quel site on explique comment débloquer les missions (20, 21, 22) parce que là, je ne sais pas du tout. En tout cas, merci d'avance.
                0
                1. you need to finish the story mode
                  and have all the characters except Itachi
                  0
                2. @kisame 81J'ai essayé d'avoir Gaara comme vous le dites mais ça n'a pas marché, aidez-moi je vous en supplie, merci d'avance.
                  0
              3. Salut, je suis nouveau et j'arriverai pas à faire le rasengan.
                0
                1. Sorry, but your thing doesn't work.
                  0
                  1. LOL IT'S ALL STUPID TO HAVE ITACHI THERE'S NO SPECIAL TECHNIQUE YOU WIN THE 10 BATTLES WITH KIZAMER
                    0
                  2. @PFFLESMENSONGESorry, but your thing really doesn't work. Who really knows how to do it?
                    0
                2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas fournir cette traduction.
                  0
                  1. I can't finish the first mission when Tenten helps Neji to master the Hakkeshō Kaiten. I don't know how to perform the technique, what should I do?
                    0
                  2. slt I would like to know if there is anyone who has Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja 3 on Wii
                    0
                3. Hello, for Neji and the whirlwind, I had a hard time --"

                  Actually, he keeps looking at Tenten (not to the point of staring at her breasts, right little rascals ^^)
                  You just keep holding the left or right arrow depending on your position on the field. Then press A if I remember correctly. If that doesn't work, let me know.
                  0
                  1. I know how to unlock Itachi. First, you need to unlock all the characters except Itachi because you can't get to him. Go into single player and once again single player, then you must play single player with Rock Lee. Neji will have missions that will be unlocked, you complete them and then it will bring you to a match between Itachi and Sasuke. You do this in Chunin, Jonin, and Genin mode. After that, you go back to the menu and it will say Itachi unlocked.
                    1
                    • 1
                    • 2