CBR file
Solved/Closed
Hello
I would like to know if anyone knows which software can open .cbr files?
Thank you in advance
I would like to know if anyone knows which software can open .cbr files?
Thank you in advance
27 answers
-
hi
I will help you
so you right-click on the file in question with the .cbr extension, choose rename, then go to the end of the file name and change only the extension, that is to say CBR, and replace it with RAR, then hit enter
the file automatically converts to RAR
you decompress it using winrar and there you have your file
I am always efficient and I take the time to help people
thank you -
Hi, a search on Google ( .cbr extension) I find this:
.cbr :
Program and/or Extension Function
CDisplay RAR Archived Comic Book File
... try with winrar ... -
Contributorgo check out these sites:
http://www.icdatamaster.com/francais/
http://www.seminaire-sherbrooke.qc.ca/pays/Monsiteweb/ext.htm
:o)
Gals - Nibelungen -
-
It works perfectly with WinRAR.
Thank you. -
You can open them with 7-zip (right-click > 7-zip > extract).
-
I don't understand why you're treating Lee Kung Fu King like a clown, because I followed his procedure and it works! He is simply proud to have helped someone. So, let's show a little moderation in your comments.
-
And he helped me too because I had the same damn problem.
Ed -
Hello,
otherwise we do "open with"... winrar
there is no conversion when we change the extension of a file -
Hello,
thanks Jet Li kung fu king cool gt blocked and no more thanks to you. -
Jet Li, Kung Fu King, you're the best; a big thank you!
-
Thank you Jet Lee Kung Fu King, you are providing me with a huge help that solves this damn extraction problem! So cool!
-
D'accord pour le guignol
y a pas de conversion
tu aurais fait direct ouvrir avec WinRAR c'était pareil............... -
Ahahaha the automatic conversion was huge. I laughed a lot.
-
In fact, there's a great program for this extension. It allows you to view comic books. The name is comic reader. You can find it at this address: http://comic-reader.freedownloadscenter.com/windows/
-
After checking, I recommend the one at this address. CdDisplay:
http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay -
lol! no way, that's a bit harsh though... right?
but it's true, there's no point in renaming it, it's just about opening it with winrar. Renaming just allows the computer to recognize the file as an archive that it should execute with winrar. -
-
It's like opening a .cab with WinRAR... No interest... The .cab is an executable archive; you don't just rename a file by changing its extension for nothing... You can open it with WinRAR, and what do you get? Images of each page? Whereas with the appropriate software, you'll have a nice full-screen scroll, and everything.
When you read a book, you take the whole book, not page by page...
What I thought while reading our friend Lee is that he's just a show-off looking for attention.
His technique works yes, but it doesn't teach anyone anything. Cows also say thank you to the farmer who takes them to eat grass before they get eaten themselves...
Ignorance is no excuse...
When I help someone, I don't say, "I'm the best and because I am, I accept to help you! MuuuAhahahahahaa !!!!"
So, that's that. Have fun ;)
And thanks Lee, your clear explanation has still helped some people, but modesty doesn't hurt, right? ;) -
@Lyssorusneocortex your link is awesome, I'm all about the comics !! ^^
-
@higehigeThese links are too old.
However, I found CDiplay very nice; it's really worth not renaming to rar. -
@LyssorusWell, leave Lee alone, don't forget that he might be young, maybe 10 years old. Let youth be.
-
@benAgreed with Ben. I just viewed this page because I'm encountering a CBR for the first time. We're not holding a contest of professionalism or expertise! The goal is to help each other. If someone messes up or gives a solution that isn't the most suitable, and even if they self-congratulate along the way, we can tell them they're mistaken without resorting to calling them a puppet... In short, I don't always find it super constructive to berate someone like that, regardless of the circumstances... The aim is still to help the person who posted, not to play the pilot.
Then, this raises the question of needing to install an additional reader and the portability of files. For us, it will work, but as soon as we use the file elsewhere, we'll have to reinstall the reader.
So the question is, can't we convert the CBR to make it more universally compatible without using third-party readers? In which case, a simple PDF conversion would do the trick after decompression...
Well, it might be my turn, but just in case, I'm submitting the hypothesis.
-
-
Well, I want to clarify that people who insult are a bit of clowns too, why?
I'll explain, even if the message is two months old, it reminded me of this trick
I'll give an example: I have a .cbr file, I open it with Quickzip and it doesn't recognize it, so I rename it and open it with the same software, and it recognizes it and extracts the files for reading.
I'm agree that there's no file conversion, but it allows different software to recognize the extension for extraction.
So, the clowns are you :p Especially since a non-constructive criticism (I'm talking about those who insult without explaining why) is criticism equivalent to a sparrow's droppings. -
Dear Dark Knight, to open a (cbr) or (comic book reader) file, it's simple: you need to download a software called (cdisplay). I don't have a link, but try searching on Google. Otherwise, contact me at my email: children.of.slipknot@live.fr and I'll send it to you!!!!!
- 1
- 2
Next