Low screen brightness

Solved
Hello,

I work with a monitor (longer than it is wide) and its brightness is dull despite the fact that the built-in buttons are at maximum.

I am working on XP and I would like to know how to increase the brightness of my screen to achieve a clarity (already good but can be better) and a very clear resolution.

Thank you.
--
In my life, there are three types of people:

- those who don’t like me
- those who appreciate me
- & those who support me
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

3 answers

  1. if the screen is tired... the solution is to change it!!
    There's no miracle; you can't make new from old... and XP won't change anything
    --
    <<<<<< ELPHILOU......
    ........................
    -1
    1. Sniff

      Okay!
      --
      In my life, there are 3 types of people:

      - those who don't like me
      - those who appreciate me
      - and those who support me
      0
  2. Investing in a new screen is worth it, believe me, and on top of that, old tired screens are not great for your eyes...
    --
    <<<<<< ELPHILOU......
    ..........................
    0
    1. error

      I found a way to fix it

      by tweaking the graphics card

      thank you
      --
      in my life there are 3 types of people:

      - those who don't like me
      - those who appreciate me
      - & those who tolerate me
      1