THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALLOWING ME TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO BEST REGARDS ANEMONEW59
cam
Hello everyone! I am looking for episode 1 (pilot) of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman in French. It's on Dailymotion but in English (which I don't speak!) Thank you to anyone who can help me!
Mlc
You go to series streaming and click on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, and you choose your episodes and seasons.
Delphine
If you were a real fan, you wouldn't be downloading illegally and you would buy them! You can be prosecuted. And above all, we must show that the series is still loved, by increasing sales.. You can find the season 1 box set at a reasonable price in any store ;) . Or you can buy the DVDs at kiosks for €10. To catch up, you can subscribe or write to 'MACOLLECTION' to request the DVDs you don't have. Sincerely.
PcKcComSa
You are such a loser from RPDR, aren't you? Your mediocre means are good for you, okay!!! So hide your worthless ass and get in a better mood.
Delphine
@PcKcComSaI never said I had the means, I'm just sharing my point of view, if you don't like it, I'm not going to change anything. Well, I may be a fool, but I own it... I know it's very 'foolish' to respect the laws and to show that I'm a fan of Dr. Quinn. So I don't see why you say I have a bad mood, because I was very neutral when I went on this forum. And I only warned the author of the question about the risks they face... Learn to write properly to insult =) ... And it's not expensive, €39 occasionally considering the stupid purchases some people make... And you can watch Dr. Quinn whenever and wherever you want by paying the author as a sort of thank you for what they've created. If you can't accept that, I invite you to explain yourself instead of criticizing my way of thinking. Well, see you later.
une fan de dr quinn
@DelphineIf you want to watch episodes of Dr. Quinn, it airs on Téva from Monday to Friday at 6:55 PM. There are two episodes, and for now, the episodes are after the wedding, but you can wait a bit because once the series is finished, it starts again from the beginning. So I hope I was able to help you if you didn't already know this information.
Manon
You are stupid, not everyone is rich. If you want the episodes, don't bother, they are all on Dailymotion because I've decided to watch them all again and since season 1, knowing that I'm on season 4, I've watched all the episodes on Dailymotion.
HOUSNIDU93
mortality doctor QUINN ARE YOU FOR THE INDIANS OR THE WHITES????????
Laure
Housnidu93, I believe you don't understand anything about Dr. Quinn... The goal is not to be for one clan or another --' Learn to write correctly... We are all equal... But I remind you that the 'whites' have led a (if we can call it a life!) terrible life for the Indians... proof is that there are hardly any left... It's too sad... Kisses to everyone!
DOCTOR QUINN FOREVER :) !!
Jin
Indian of course! xD
fafa12
It was while watching the series that I developed a passion for Indians.
En mode Docteur Quinn
So I read in some responses that there was season 3 on Dailymotion. Could you please post the link here because I've found seasons 1 and 2, as well as seasons 4, 5, and 6, but I can't find season 3. Having rewatched the first two seasons, I would like to move on to season 3 now.
Thank you in advance.
Aradenf-jokydu07
Hi, I would like to know where I could watch Dr. Quinn streaming The episodes from season two, 26 and 27, are no longer available on Daily, they have been deleted
I don't want to buy the DVDs just to watch these two episodes again, Thanks in advance, happy holidays to everyone ^^
kardoula
You will find everything on www.tvunderground.org.ru but in streaming, I doubt you will be able to find it, only for p2p downloads.
angeldu73
I'm looking to see episode 3 of season 7 and onwards...