Java games for Samsung SGH-E840 mobile
Solved
Hello,
I just bought a Samsung SGH-E840 and I would like to install Java games on my mobile via USB cable from my PC; is this possible?? If so, how should I do it? Can you give me some sites to download them for free? How should I put them into games because with Samsung mobile phones we have to use Samsung PC? And when downloading on PC, should I execute or save? Please, please help me because I heard about this method but I can't figure it out!
THANK YOU in advance.
I just bought a Samsung SGH-E840 and I would like to install Java games on my mobile via USB cable from my PC; is this possible?? If so, how should I do it? Can you give me some sites to download them for free? How should I put them into games because with Samsung mobile phones we have to use Samsung PC? And when downloading on PC, should I execute or save? Please, please help me because I heard about this method but I can't figure it out!
THANK YOU in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
11 answers
-
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
I am looking for exactly the same thing but in vain...
-
slt
-
Here you go, man. You go to
mobile9.com
then go to software, choose your Samsung SGH-E840 and select games. There are also logos, images, videos, and more. -
Good evening, as soon as you find the solution on which site to download the games, think of me because I'm also stuck and can't find it. Thank you in advance.
-
I have a problem. After downloading the game, I transferred it via Bluetooth to my SGH E840, and when I tried to play it, it said "file not supported." How is that possible? Please respond to me.
-
Did you get a response, Mariwaza? Because I have the solution to your problem.
-
You can find the solution at the address:
http://www.forummobiles.com/topic/155697-e840-comment-instale-des-jeux/
Read all the instructions carefully... -
@boomboomI transformed the Java file into .jad, but my phone still says that the file is not supported. I'm desperate, what should I do...!
-
-
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Pour Samsung E840, il faut avoir la fiche et l'internet téléchargé sur l'ordinateur, puis envoyer sur le mobile <gras><gras><gras>fin</gras></gras></gras>.
-
FVBBBBBBBBBCXFCQSDVCXV XWCS
-
VERY SIMPLE:
1. download Java games in .jar + .jad format (or just .jar)
2. download jad maker: it allows you to generate a .jad when you only have a .jar (format of most Java games on the net)
Then:
1) Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the "other files" folder of the phone
2) Dial the code *#9998*4678255#
A message "Activated" confirms that the operation was successful
3) go to the .jad file and select options.
A message asks if you want to install.
Respond Yes
4) redial the code *#9998*4678255# (or if you prefer *#9998*INSTALL#) to
restore the phone to its original state and allow Java application downloads via wap.
A message "Deactivated" confirms that the operation was successful