How to install a Java game on a mobile device?

Hello,

I have a phone that I bought at Super U and I would like to install games on it?

How can I install games on my U-mobile?

Thank you in advance.

3 answers

  1. You can download games from Clubic for example
    Then you open the file, then you need to take the app file and copy it into the application folder on the phone, and then it installs itself when you open it on the device. If you have any problems, let me know and I will explain it to you step by step

    There you go :)
    2
    1. Okay, thank you very much. :)
      1
    2. Uh, can I put applications on it, like eBuddy?
      1
    3. Yes, I had it and it works (I got it from Clubic) but you have to remember that it connects to the internet, so if you don't have unlimited internet...
      0
    4. Are you sure you're not on the wrong topic???
      0
    5. nan si tu veux eBuddy télécharge le sur Clubic
      0
  2. There are phones where you can't install games. If yours can, you can go on the internet or when you are in games, click on more games and it will take you to a gaming site.
    0
    1. Alright, thank you.
      0
  3. Your phone needs to be compatible!
    0
    1. Ok thanks.
      The thing is I don't know if it's compatible, I'll try and let you know.
      0