Solution du jeu Marine Malice

Hello,

So, I'm stuck in the game Marine Malice and the Mystery of the Seashell.
In short, it's driving me crazy because it's the only one I can't finish.

I thank in advance everyone who can help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. Where are you?
    I might be able to answer you
    By the way, how old are you? Don't worry, I also love Marine Malice.
    4
    1. Hello,

      I stopped playing it, my nephew took over and he can't do it either.
      I am 26 years old but I love playing all point-and-click games.
      Kisses
      0
    2. yeah me too
      0
    3. Hello everyone, I can't manage to retrieve the crab's flashlight. I have 2 horns, a shovel, a cap, a file that tells us what we need to find, one horn, and the seashell.

      Thank you all.
      0
    4. You need to have 4 sea urchins and play the tent game which has a green thread; that's the price to pay to play, and it will give you a mirror, and then you'll scare the crab with it, and it will give you the lamp so you can go to the music room. There’s a passage on the left; you take the lamp and then you search to find the golden horn.
      0
    5. C'est long le jeu...
      0
  2. Could you tell me where you are stuck? Thank you.
    2
    1. Ça dépend d'où vous êtes coincé.
      2
      1. Jia, I got the CD and it's really fresh. If you need help, let me know where you're stuck and what you have in your inventory.
        2
        1. tu sais, moi j'ai fini le jeu, mais le problème c'est qu'on ne peut pas te faire le résumé, alors il faut que tu me dises là où tu es bloqué et ça ira.
          0
        2. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
          0
        3. il faut gg the mirror
          0
        4. and how do we play the game I can't manage :/
          0
        5. How many levels do you need to pass to get the mirror, please?
          0