Flashing a condor

Hello,
how to flash a demo condor 5000 fta (tps)
please explain to me step by step
thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Opera 9.25

10 answers

  1. flash for 5000 x2 plus usb
    10
    1. I forgot my password. What should I do to access my Condor 5500CX decoder? Thank you a thousand times.
      2
      1. Hello; how to flash a condor 5500cx super, I have a USB RS232 cable but I'm not able to
        thank you for your help
        8
        1. Hello,
          how to flash a Condor 5500 demo
          please explain to me step by step
          thank you
          7
          1. Good evening everyone!

            I am looking to flash my Condor 5000 XCI demo and the Condor 4500 FTA. Thank you in advance.
            6
            1. Please help me find the new code for the Condor FTA 5500, it doesn't work anymore. Thank you for being able to give me a response.

              2
              1. send me how to flash a condor 5000 fta demo
                7
                1. Hello, how can I flash a Condor 5500 CX to receive TPS channels via the RS 232 cable?
                  Thank you all.
                  6