Building electricals

Hello
I'm looking for software to create electrical plans for buildings
If possible, free
With a nice library of symbols already included
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

10 answers

  1. HELLO,

    I'm looking for free software for building electrical work, just like you.
    If you have any information, could you contact me?
    Thank you in advance.
    1. I am looking for a free software for building electricity like you.
      Thank you in advance.
    2. Hello, I would like to have a website about electricity.
    3. @gasSpecify what you want.
      Create a site?
    4. Wahiba,
      I am looking for a website that reports exercises in building electricity.
  2. Have you found any since I am also looking for a library or software to create an electrical installation plan
    Thank you
    1. Merci à vous, mais pour moi, je voulais poser un problème, juste pour connaître où trouver un site sur tous les cours d'électricité générale.
      1. SchemBAT products - FTZ
    2. Good evening,
      for the electrical installation software, please visit the website: www.filotto.fr
      Sincerely
      1. I'm also looking for electricity courses and exercises, so don't hesitate to send them to my email. On my part, if I find any, I'll send them to you as well.
        1. For the exercises...

          google => shémaplic
      2. Hello,

        I don’t know any free software well suited for these exercises, but my boss just purchased a fairly inexpensive software for making architectural plans and placing electrical equipment (well, we get the files directly from the architects and then place the equipment, and it’s working well).

        I'm sharing the link to the site www.dcalc.com/LT/dcalc-lt.htm

        That’s what my boss chose because it fit our needs, but they also have other things that go further in electrical on their site too.

        www.dcalc.com/electricite/logiciel-electricite.html

        I hope this helps.

        Good luck
        1. big joke, this software is a complete scam!!
          you just have to look at the state of their website lol
          there are bugs everywhere, very expensive and completely messed up
          DCALC is a scam!!!!