Father Fouras question

Solved
Hello,
I also have a problem and I can't move forward... The question is "I am the daily companion of the carpenter, but I prefer mint, the companion of my evenings. Who am I? If someone could help me please, thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

74 answers

  1. there's a flaw in jean-louis's file, we can see the answers if we don't want to think too hard...
    14
    1. Moderator
      Hi,

      the linden tree?

      It's a tree and the linden/mint is a companion for cozy evenings in slippers by the fireplace :-)
      0
      1. thank you
        but that is not the correct answer
        0
        1. Moderator
          T

          the carpenter's T-square, mint tea
          0
          1. Thank you
            0
        2. Thank you again, but it's still not it really. I don't know if I'm going to find it... sniff.
          0
          1. Thank you a thousand times, you really set me on the right path, the answer was "tea" and I was stubbornly trying to put the letter T.
            See you soon if I get stuck again.
            0
            1. oh, wow, the evening tea is awesome ;)
              0
              1. Salut, est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'envoyer le questionnaire ? Merci.
                0
                1. Hello,
                  I'm stuck on question 42: "He has gardening and sports, Despite his fame. Time of gatherings, In the north and south, he has a name." Could anyone have an idea?
                  0
                  1. Winter, I think
                    --

                    The only computer that is truly safe is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not sure.
                    0
                  2. WINTER
                    0
                2. Hello,
                  How to send the code obtained at the end of the quiz to the famous Jean-Louis?
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    for the 42 it's winter like today
                    is anyone at the 55? Its formulas are known, the one of the heart is rarely practiced. The privilege of civilized men It's still quite unknown
                    Wad
                    0
                    1. Hello,
                      I'm helping you a little but I'll let you think, it starts with a P.
                      -1
                    2. Try politeness
                      --

                      The only truly secure computer is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
                      0
                  2. Hi, I would also like to have the questionnaire, thank you

                    chibeul
                    0
                    1. Hello, can a lover be violent?? Who is this?? Need help, thanks.
                      0
                      1. the passion
                        --

                        The only computer that is truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
                        0
                    2. Hello,
                      I would also like to have the address for this questionnaire, thank you in advance.
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        if someone could give me the answer to question 36: "it conveys the vibrations that make the violin sing. It is sought after for love, but it must be returned one day." Thank you.
                        1
                        1. Hello,
                          it's the soul if I remember correctly.
                          0
                        2. @Max5415I keep answering "soul" or "the soul," but it marks the word as incorrect! S.O.S.
                          0
                        3. Contributor
                          @180654Good evening

                          With the accent ??
                          ___________________________________________
                          0
                      2. Hello,
                        how to send the code to that famous Jean-Louis????
                        0
                        1. I’m also looking for who to send the code to.
                          0
                          1. I'll help you a little but I'll let you think. It starts with a P.
                            1
                            1. Hi everybody...

                              Does anyone know how to send the "winning code" to that famous jean-louis?

                              Thanks

                              Best regards

                              TiBen
                              0
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3
                              • 4