Father Fouras question

Solved
Hello,
I also have a problem and I can't move forward... The question is "I am the daily companion of the carpenter, but I prefer mint, the companion of my evenings. Who am I? If someone could help me please, thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

74 answers

  1. there's a flaw in jean-louis's file, we can see the answers if we don't want to think too hard...
    14
    1. Here I am, I have finished all the questions concerning Father Fouras and I would like to know what I should do with the code at the end of the test, I did not understand everything, thank you for your help?

      MJ
      0
      1. It's a very useful accessory that is small and cute, and even if it only holds by a thread, it can also be secured by pressing?
        Thank you
        0
        1. Contributor
          Hello

          If I remember correctly, it's a story about ...
          Or a zip fastener???
          On the track??
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          If we don't say what we think at the moment we think it,
          we will no longer think what we say at the moment we say it.
          0
      2. despite its sweetness, its paw is not without pain.
        does anyone know the answer?? thank you
        0
        1. Contributor
          Hello

          It's a fabric
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          If we don't say what we think when we think it,
          we won't think what we say when we say it.
          0
      3. How can I get the questions from the Father Fouras quiz???
        0
        1. Contributor
          Hello

          Here is the link

          --Click on: http://unesourisetmoi.free.fr/pere-fouras/pere-fouras-250.zip
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          If we don't say what we think at the moment we think it,
          we will no longer think what we say at the moment we say it.
          0
      4. "She brings sorrow in the morning. But in the evening, she restores hope" This is question No. 25 . . .
        Is there a kind soul to help me?
        Thank you!
        0
        1. Contributor
          Hello

          GYSIE climbs to the gutter
          --
          ****************************************************************

          There is a kind of thief that the laws do not pursue, and who steals what men hold most precious: time.
          0
      5. the faithful companion of the carpenter
        0
        1. Contributor
          Good evening

          There are salons to taste them
          ****************************************************************

          There is a kind of thief that the laws do not pursue, and who steals what men hold most precious: time
          0
      6. tea
        hello!!!
        0
        1. Contributor
          Pollution ???

          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          You must not let the grass grow on the path of friendship.
          0
        2. @cach103pollution !!!
          --
          Titi is coming back soon, so coooooooooool !!
          The height of happiness is being too happy to notice it.
          0
      7. If you find the answer 23, could you please give it to me?
        0
        1. Who are you, Jean Louis?
          Make yourself known.
          If you are among us, clap once; if not, give me your email address. I have finished the questionnaire.
          0
          1. Open the file in an older version of Excel, then press Ctrl T / go to type AI and the row you are on and you will see the response.
            0
            1. always the first, never the last nothing in him is ever finished because nothing can start without him I am: the beginning
              0
              1. You may have found it in the meantime, but just in case:

                it's the "credit"
                0
                • 1
                • 2
                • 3
                • 4