Find a Scanner

Hello, a good simple scanner that is truly free. Thank you to you.

Best regards

Michel

3 answers

  1. Contributor

    Good evening,

    What do you mean by scanner, because if it’s equipment, there’s little chance of finding any for free.

    2
    1. Good evening, I expressed myself poorly; I’m looking for an app that lets me read scans and QR codes. I’m not very skilled, sorry.

      Thank you for helping me and for your quick response.

      Michel

      0
      1. Contributor

        Hello,

        thank you for the feedback. It’s clearer. As noted by Grandasse, in the latest Android versions this application is included. I’ll hand it over to him.

        0
      2. @georges97

        Hello,

        At least for Android, the scanning feature is not native depending on the version but included in the overlay (in my case Xiaomi Hyper OS).

        If it isn’t included or the phone is too old for it, or if there is an overlay altogether, there are plenty of apps in the Google Play Store.

        We can’t recommend one over another; some are free but not necessarily ad-free.

        I’m not sure that the overlay on my previous phone, though not ancient (Oppo A76 ColorOS 13), had it, the one on the previous dinosaur (Samsung J7) obviously didn’t; I used it in the past for QR codes, I have no stake in it.

        0
      3. Contributor
        @brucine

        Hello brucine,

        Noted. On my Samsung Galaxy A23, that was the case, but I’m not very familiar with smartphones.

        0
    2. Hello,

      What is the version of your smartphone's operating system?

      Because it's often already a native feature, we can help you find where it is if we know the OS version.


      0