Orange mail difficulties

Solved

Hello, I'm having issues with my Orange email lately: it takes several seconds, and sometimes minutes, to register my keystrokes. On other sites there are no issues; the connection is immediate with keystrokes, as yours is, for example. I still have Windows 10 and Windows updates are very frequent; could one of them have caused this problem? I should add that I checked that my Chrome browser is up to date as well. Please inform me.

matou83

5 answers

  1. Hello matou83

    Use the native app provided with the mobile.

    Enter your Orange address and the associated password.

    Enable POP/IMAP:

    Or better yet, replace the Orange password with the application password:

    0
    1. Thank you, but it’s with my computer and Windows 10 and its updates that I have problems. The app on the phone works very well. Given my age (77) and my bad eyesight, reading on the phone is OK but replying on the phone is not... I think Windows has caused these difficulties with its incessant updates...

      matou83

      0
      1. Actually I tried your suggestions on the inbox seen on the computer and clicked the gear wheel, but the two sections seemingly involved do nothing (see attached files). Is there incompatibility with the latest version of Windows 10 or with the Chrome version (I checked, it is the latest)? The problem seems to come from one version or the other???

        matou83

        0
        1. other file

          0
      2. Thank you very much JY29200,

        I did this repair of Chrome and it works: no more delay when typing and no more waiting on email and other sites. I removed everything during the Chrome reset that was advised, except for image downloads, Google Translate, and HP Network Check Launcher... on the other hand I couldn't find the "Chrome Clean Up Tool" but since it seems to be working... Although Windows said it no longer updates Windows 10, there are updates all the time, and I feared the issue might come from Windows, but apparently that's not the case... Even the antivirus programs are changed regularly... I’m marking the topic as resolved, thanks again.

        With all my thanks, regards,

        matou83

        0