Illegible psn code

Hello,

Yesterday, I bought a ten euro PSN card at Carrefour and when I tried to scratch it, almost all the numbers became unreadable, except for the first three and the last number. When I called PlayStation's customer service, there was no help for unreadable PSN cards. Where should I go to get my code? What should I say to the people? And how can I get my code back? Thank you in advance for your help????????


3 answers

  1. Contributor

    Good evening,

    No one (store or publisher) will give you a solution for a scratched card.

    Moreover, you seem to be expecting one from the members of a forum, who are individuals just like you and me and who cannot possibly substitute for these two companies.

    The only solution would be to take legal action, but it won't be easy to provide proof of the delivery of a "defective" coupon.

    1. Good evening,

      <<Yesterday, I bought a ten euro PSN card at Carrefour and when I tried to scratch it, almost all the numbers became unreadable>>

      <<The code will not be replaced if it is lost, stolen, or damaged after purchase...>>

      From the moment it's mentioned, there isn't much recourse.

      https://www.carrefour.fr/p/e-carte-cadeau-playstation-store-10-sony-5051644055968

      Yesterday, I bought a ten euro PSN card at Carrefour

      After all, a lawsuit over a 10 euro card is unlikely to be worth it with all the costs involved.