MyTF1 full screen mode.
Hello,
When my son watches a video on myTF1, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen scrolls normally, but on the right, when he tries to go fullscreen, it doesn't work.
I feel like the screen is too small and we can't activate fullscreen mode.
If anyone has a solution, it would be great for him (disabled child).
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
9 answers
-
Hello,
Specify what kind of PC he has?
-
Samsung Galaxy A2 tablet
-
Galaxy Tab A Tablet
SM-510
R52N70T0TSG6Y
-
-
Thank you Panth33ra for showing interest in my case.
-
Hello, I have exactly the same problem on my tablet ...
-
I have the same problem on the tablet with the application.
If I go through the website, there is no problem.
-
Yes, he is indeed using the My TF1 app with his tablet.
-
Hello,
Since I don't have access to certain sites, I'm leaving you the link to search for MyTF1 assistance... https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=myTF1+%3A+Assistance
-
-
Hello,
Thank you for your involvement, I will check with the support team as you suggested.
