Help for a virus

Solved

Hello

I made the mistake of downloading and now I have viruses on my computer. Could someone help me solve my problem? Thank you all

15 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello

    KIS is useless if you have Windows 10 or 11

    Let's start with a PC diagnosis:

    Read the entire procedure carefully before posting the reports
    Do not post them directly in the messages as they are unreadable and incomplete

    The reports FRST.txt and Addition.txt are expected.

    All reports should be hosted on https://security-x.fr/up/ and you should include the obtained links in your response.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    --> The SmartScreen filter may trigger an alert. Click on Actions or More Information and then on Run anyway.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    --> Download the FRST version of Farbar, compatible with your system, and save the file on your Desktop.

    --> For a 32-bit system
    --> For a 64-bit system

    How to find out which version, 32-bit or 64-bit, is running on my system?

    --> Wait for your browser to offer the download to save, without clicking anywhere, especially not on the ads on the page.
    --> Close all applications, including your browser.
    --> Double-click on FRST.exe and click Yes to accept the Disclaimer.
    --> Under Vista, Windows 7 / 8 and 10, you must run the file by right-clicking -> Run as administrator.
    --> Wait for it to indicate The tool is ready to run.
    --> On the main menu, click on Scan and wait for the scan to complete.
    --> At the end of the scan, the reports FRST.txt and Addition.txt are created. Post these reports in your next response.
    --> The reports are saved in the same location as the tool and under C:\FRST\Logs


    1
    1. Hello

      Thank you for your response, I installed Kaspersky but I can't get it to work.

      0
    2. Hello,

      Frst farbar is stuck on downloading

      0
    3. Moderator

      Blocked by what? What browser are you using to download?

      If it's SmartScreen, it's indicated in the procedure

      --> The SmartScreen filter may trigger an alert. Click on Actions or More info and then on Run anyway


      0
    4. @Cerise

      If you have a second computer, you can download it on the second PC, and then transfer it with a USB stick to the concerned computer.

      0
  2. Hello, here are the results for the FRST

    Farbar analysis results... - TextUp

    0
    1. Moderator

      The link is missing.

      0
  3. Hello,

    has anyone been able to retrieve my 2 links, to know what I need to do now

    0
    1. Moderator

      For the second time, wait for MisteryBean's response since he is the one who took charge of your issue. As for your links, the answer is yes, as your links are here.

      0
  4. Moderator

    RE_

    No infection on this PC, what makes you think you are infected?

    Do you have any specific symptoms?

    ********

    Uninstall Kaspersky

    ********

    --> Copy what is here https://textup.fr/754395nD from start:: to end:: (without pasting it anywhere)

    --> Open FRST (or FRST64) as administrator and click on Fix
    If FRST seems to freeze or is not responding, let it run

    --> The PC will ask to restart, accept it

    --> A fixlog file is created in the same location as FRST, post it like the other reports


    0
    1. Hello;

      What makes me think that my computer is infected is because I have lots of windows popping up on the right side of my screen saying:

      Trojan b901 virus detected

      You have Trojan AL11 system at risk

      You have a TrojanAL11 virus

      I uninstalled Kaspersky

      I will now do what you noted

      0
      1. https://textup.fr/754609pM

        here is the link to fixlog

        0
        1. Moderator

          RE_

          OK, do you still have the messages in the bottom right?


          0
          1. No, it's fine, thank you very much.

            Do I need to install an antivirus like Avast?

            0
            1. Moderator

              RE_

              No, it’s useless, Windows 10 and 11 already have an antivirus that is just as effective, if not better. See => HERE <=

              Regarding your messages, you must have clicked on a window to accept notifications. A window like this:

              If you have the problem again and/or if you want to block any future notification requests, see => HERE <= depending on your default browser.

              If everything is OK and to finish:

              To automatically remove all files/folders created by FRST and the tool itself, rename FRST/FRST64.exe to uninstall.exe and run it.

              The procedure requires a restart


              0
              1. Thank you very much, do you think I can do the same thing on another computer that has become very slow and that I can no longer use (FRST64)?

                0
                1. thank you for everything, I will make a new request for my second computer, as it is very slow, thank you

                  0